As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heritage G #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 10lb #adHeritage G #ad
- Controls certain turfgrass diseases associated with turfgrass establishment from seed, and may also be used during over-seeding of dormant turfgrass. Allows for extended application intervals up to 28 days, depending on disease pressure, allowing for fewer applications.
Contains multiple formulation options that allow for application flexibility and mixing/handling preferences. Absorbed through the leaf blade or stem and is taken up by the root system. Controls a broad spectrum of more than 20 turfgrass diseases, including brown patch, Pythium and snow mold.
2. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Azoxystrobin 031%. Golf courses, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, institutional, lawns and landscape areas around residential, public, recreational areas and athletic fields.
3. Propiconazole #ad
White, Propiconazole 83013365 14.3 32oz Fungicide #adPropiconazole #ad
- Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Formulation: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage.
Mode of action: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control. Use sites: nursery, golf Courses, Landscape, Turf, trees, Tree Injection.
Propiconizole 14. 3: provides economical, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers. Effective against: rusts, brown patch, zoysia patch, Anthracnose, Gray Leaf Spot, leaf spot, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, summer patch, Dollar Spot, Powdery Mildew.
4. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta Headway G Fungicide Granules #adSyngenta #ad
- Turf on golf courses, institutional, parks, lawns and landscape areas around residential, commercial and industrial buildings, public, recreational areas and athletic fields. Azoxystrobin - 031%, propiconazole - 075%.
5. Scotts #ad
10 lbs., Controls and Prevents Disease Up to 4 Weeks, Treats Up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Ft. Controls 26 listed lawn diseases, necrotic ring spot, including brown patch, stem & stripe rust, red thread, powdery mildew, and pink patch.
One 10 lb. Bag of scotts diseaseex lawn Fungicide 10 lb. For best results, begin applications of this lawn care treatment prior to disease symptoms, or when conditions are favorable for disease.
This fungicide for lawns starts working within 24 hours of application, and continues to control diseases up to 4 weeks. Bag treats up to 5, 000 sq. Use scotts diseaseex lawn fungicide on home lawns to prevent disease before it appears and control disease at the first sign of symptoms.
|Manufacturer||The Scotts Company LLC #ad|
6. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta Caravan G Insecticide Fungicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Please refer to label for exact application instructions. Caravan g insecticide fungicide can be mixed at a rate of 2. 0 - 2. 8 lbs per 1, 000 st ft with a broadcast sprayer. Azoxystrobin 031% thiamethoxam 022%.
7. Atticus #ad
Myclobutanil Systemic Fungus Control for Lawns, and Greenhouses, Landscapes, Gravex 20 EW 16 oz Fungicide by Atticus Compare to Eagle 20EW #adAtticus #ad
- Gravex 20 ew is trademark of Atticus, or distributed by Corteva Agriscience United States, LLC. Refer to the product label for a complete list of tolerant species and application directions. Some of the many include anthracnose, and rusts in turfgrass as well as powdery mildew, scab, brown patch, spring dead spot, red thread, and black spot in ornamentals.
Cure + prevent: gravex 20 ew works double duty to deliver proven disease control. Always read and follow label instructions. From lawn to landscape, golf to greenhouse – we have you covered: approved for multiple use sites and many plant species, more than 100 ornamental plants, Gravex 20 EW is ready to tackle disease wherever the need.
Gravex 20 ew is not manufactured, seller of eagle 20ew. Restrictions: not available for sale in alaska, hawaii, arizona, or virginia.
This lasting inside-out approach delivers protection for up to 28 days. Dollar spot control is just the beginning: gravex 20 ew delivers powerful control to more than 38 troublesome plant diseases. Eagle 20ew is a registered trademark of Dow Agrisciences LLC. With both curative and preventive properties, Gravex strikes out invading disease and halts future development. Protection that grows: don’t let plants outgrow your disease control treatment. Not all products are registered for use in every state.
8. BioAdvanced #ad
32 oz, BioAdvanced Fungus Control for Lawns, Ready-to-Spray #adBioAdvanced #ad
- 30 day protection: Protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Disease control: fungicide controls Red Threat, Rust, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, and other listed diseases.
Fungicide: fungus Control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. Rainproof protection: Systemic Fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. Can be used on all lawn types.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
9. Dow AgroSciences #ad
16oz, Dow AgroSciences 173917 Eagle 20EW Fungicide #adDow AgroSciences #ad
- Systemic fungicide that works from the inside out to protect new growth. Well tolerated by popular turf and ornamental species. Prevents and controls more than 15 fungal diseases. Controls dollar spot, zoysia large patch, powdery mildew, Spring dead spot, Red thread, anthracnose, leaf spot, Brown patch, necrotic ring spot, Septoria leaf spot, Rusts, Zonate Leaf Spot and more.
Turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, Apples, Greenhouse and Nursery Ornamentals, Stone Fruits and Grapes.
|Brand||Dow AgroSciences #ad|