As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
3 Wires with Eyelet Connectors, Copper Wire, 3 Prong Range Cord, Certified Appliance Accessories 50-Amp Appliance Power Cord, 10 Feet #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Not ul listed due to cord length - UL doesn't test 10 foot cords, but cord has still undergone rigourous testing to ensure your safety. 5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric range that takes a 3 prong range cord with two 6-gauge wires and one 8-gauge wire.
Right angle plug head – move your range even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the range during installation. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual.
2. Coleman Cable #ad
Black, Coleman Cable 90468808 50-Amp 4-Wire Range Power Cord, 6', 6-Foot #adColeman Cable #ad
- Ul listed power supply cord kit with flanged spade terminals for quick connections. 125/250-volt srdt cord with 2 6-gauge and 2 8-Gauge copper conductors. 50-amp range appliance power supply cord with 1/4-inch flanged terminals. 50-amp wire. 4-prong plug.
|Brand||Coleman Cable #ad|
|Manufacturer||Coleman Cable #ad|
3. GE #ad
GE WX09X10037 Genuine OEM 4ft. Power Cord 50 AMP 4 Wire for GE Dryer #adGE #ad
- Ge oem wx09x10037 is compatible with various GE General Electric Dryer models. This is a genuine gE Original Equipment Manufacturer OEM part. Ge wx09x10037 power cord for ge dryers is a 50 aMP, 4 wire cord that is black in color and 4 feet long.
Follow the instructions in the owner's manual when installing this part. High quality ge oem wx09x10037 is designed and manufactured for durability and reliability.
|Manufacturer||General Electric #ad|
4. General Wire #ad
6-Feet, General Electric WX09X10004 3 Wire 30amp Dryer Cord #adGeneral Wire #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. Works with most electric dryers with a 3-prong outlet box. Molded-on, right angle plug keeps cord close to wall.
This products adds a great value. 3-wire, 6-ft, 30-amp cord. Includes cord clamp to relieve strain on terminals. Ring terminals allow for easy hook-up. 3-wire, 6-ft. 30-amp cord.
|Brand||General Wire #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Wire #ad|
5. Go Green Power Inc. #ad
UL Approved, GoGreen Power GG-17725 16/3 25' SJEOW Cold Weather Extension Cord, Yellow #adGo Green Power Inc. #ad
- Lighted End. Resist moisture, abrasion and exposure to sunlight. Stays flexible in extreme temperatures 221F to -94F. Solid Molded plugs.
|Brand||Go Green Power Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||GoGreen Power #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year manufacturer defect|
6. Certified Appliance Accessories #ad
4ft, 4 Prong Dryer Cord, 4 Color Coded Wires with Eyelet Connectors, Copper Wire, Certified Appliance Accessories 30-Amp Appliance Power Cord #adCertified Appliance Accessories #ad
- Right angle plug head – move your dryer even closer to the wall – without worrying about crushing the cord! Eyelet connectors – these eyelet connectors go over the screws for a snug fit and seamless connection to the dryer during installation.
5-year limited warranty – if your cord isn’t in perfect working condition for at least 5 years, we’ll send you a new one free of charge.
125/250 volts – generally works with any electric dryer that takes a 3 prong dryer cord with three 10-guage wires. Look for the 125/250 rating in your appliance manual. Ul listed – this cord is ul underwriters Laboratories listed, so you know it has been thoroughly tested to ensure your safety.
7. Petra #ad
6ft, Certified Appliance Accessories 13-Amp 90°-Plug Appliance Power Cord #adPetra #ad
- Angled plug ideal for tight spaces. Retail Printed Sleeve. Wires stripped & tinned on 1 end for ease of installation. 125 volt. 16 gauge, 3 wire to handle amperage & voltage.
Ul underwriters laboratories & ETL Intertek Testing Services listed for product safety. 5 year warranty- From the Manufacturer. Ul listed, eTL Listed.
8. Cable Matters #ad
10 Feet NEMA 14-30P to 4-Wire, Cable Matters 4 Prong Dryer Cord 30 AMP Appliance Power Cord with Dryer Plug, Dryer Power Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- 4 prong dryer cord for a 30a 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30a 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible. Electric dryer power cord replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250v / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating.
4 wire dryer cord with a nema 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
9. Supplying Demand #ad
Supplying Demand 3 Wire Range Cord 40-AMP 250 Volts 10 AWG Wire Compatible With All Major Appliance Brands 10 Foot #adSupplying Demand #ad
- Compatible with Slide in ranges, free standing ranges, or built in ovens. Electrical range Cord - Includes strain-relief clamp & screws. 8/2 & 10/1 gauge wires - closed eyelet terminals 1. 22m. Compatible With Major Brands. Rated 40 amps up to 250 Volt.
10. Cable Matters #ad
10 Feet, Cable Matters 3 Prong Dryer Cord, 30 Amp Appliance Cord NEMA 10-30P to 3-Wire #adCable Matters #ad
- Dryer power cord 3 prong fits a standard 30a 3 wire dryer cord outlet; 3-prong 30a 10-30R outlets are commonly found in an older building or homes built before 1996; Purchase a longer replacement 3 prong cord to move your dryer to a nearby location.
Electric dryer power cord is compatible with older model dryers and many new models that accept a 3 wire cord; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this 3 prong power cord. 3 wire dryer cord with a 30a nema 10-30 plug fits older and most newer dryer models; Purchase new 3 wire dryer cords for dryers that are often sold without the power cord.
Rugged & safe with a right-angle dryer plug 3 prong that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 10-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Ring terminals provide an easy installation and a secure connection; Strain relief brackets support the weight of the cord at the dryer end.
Ul listed heavy duty 10 gauge 240v dryer cord 3 prong with 10 3 wire copper conductors is compatible with a 30 amp 240V clothes dryer outlet; SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord incorporates insulated thermoplastic construction; Supports up to 300V and 140F to prevent overheating.